New to CrossFit? Don’t worry- we will teach you everything you need to know! Please EMAIL us to schedule a one on one intro session
You can also call Elisa at 727-453-9274
During the initial consultation we are going to want to know a little more about you. We will be conducting assessments in order to understand you, your personal goals, current health, concerns or up and coming competitions. Once we have some understanding of your needs, we can help you achieve your goals.
Additionally, you will receive a comprehensive understanding of the CrossFit program.
During the first 2 weeks we will introduce and refine technique and discuss range of motion requirements for the following movements:
- Squats: air squat, front squat, overhead squat, back-squat
- Presses: shoulder press, push press, push jerk
- Power movements: deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, ball clean
- Olympic movements: clean and jerk, snatch
- Gymnastics: pull-up, push-ups, burpees, ring dips, Handstands
- Other common movements: thrusters, wall ball, kettlebell swings, rowing, box jumps, jump roping.
Please understand that all movements have modifications and we are happy to work with all abilities.
We can also introduce you to our way of eating. Nutrition is often overlooked when training, but to us it is the foundation of fitness. Though you don’t need to follow a nutritional program to be a part of CrossFit 19North, we want you to look and feel good, so we want you into the right eating habits.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have questions. We look forward to meeting you!